Thursday, May 29, 2008

January 1986 to May 2008 = PreTrip

Twenty three years ago, I was searching for an egg. Now, I'm on the hunt again - this time hitting up twelve* countries in the next thirty something days. Why? It started with a fortune cookie:

This fortune was made? sent? meant for one man: Evan Davies. Evan Davies walked into a PeiWei* one day as a boy and walked out a man destined to travel far and wide. Don't believe me? This is Evan Davies as a boy:

Smooth. Innocent. Good for petting. But then something happened. No longer a boy, Evan Davies became rugged, stylish, and manly. The pictures tell the story:

Evan Davies is my friend, and his mission is mine. Joining us will be John Stallcup, a spunky energy trader from Oklahoma. With our powers combined, we can help Evan to fulfill his destiny. Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed...

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't make sense of what you've written here, but I can say that you're severely lacking in photo credits.

srice said...

Don't forget to update, please.