Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ljubljana 1

After 4 flights and about 30 hours in airports (delayed in Dallas (where I kept having to look right over this girls ear to see the ETD board, and she thought I was staring at her, but I wasnt - woof), Newark (boarded on time, sat at gate for 3 hours, but got to watch Definitely Maybe and Jumper on the plane), London (where I missed my original flight to Ljubljana), finally connected through Brussels to arrive around midnight), I have finally tracked down John and Evan in Ljubljana. Unfortunately, my bag is not as good of a tracker as me; I believe its currently tracking a different John and Evan in Brussels. But who needs a bag anyway?

So far we have had really good ice cream, walked around a huge part of the citz, seen the Ljubljana Castle on Castle Hill, had meat and cheese bureks for lunch, enjozed Lasko beer for 1.80 euro, and met a group of 3 people working in Austria for the summer (Aussie, Irishie and New Zorkie), who we first saw at a 3d-glasses-including video at the castle, then at lunch nearbz in the citz, and who happen to be on the same floor of the same hostel as us. Also the y and z are switched on the kezboard here, so I figured I would let zou guzs enjoz that. In case zou were wondering, the Lasko beer was actuallz reallz good, and the bureks were as well. I preferred the cheese, Evan the meat. John had a hot dog.

Alright, time to help Evan fulfill more of his destinz....so much fulfilling to do.

No comments: